Plastic cut on the Bf-109H conversion!

I’ve made more of start on the fuselage work that’s needed to take this wicked conversion. It’s not a perfect fit & it’s going to need quite a bit of sanding and filing to get straight – but I’ve high hopes working with this AlleyCat resin as it’s lovely and solid!

I have done quite a bit on the cockpit, but as it’s not finished yet I decided not to post any photos as of yet, so just the one for now showing the centre wing section.

 

2 thoughts on “Plastic cut on the Bf-109H conversion!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s